Active Minds Changing Lives
A completed application includes
submission of the following form and a copy of your current
resume. Click on the following link to submit your resume as a Word
Application deadline: 4 pm, February 1, 2013
Interviews will be scheduled: Group Interview, February 5 from 3-4 pm in OM
Individual interviews the week of February 4 – 8.
Please Address the Following:
1. Why you are interested in being a Career Peer Advisor?
2. What characteristics do you think are important to the role?
Discuss your strengths and weaknesses in terms of these characteristics.
3. What skills, leadership and volunteer experience would you bring
to the team? Discuss how this will contribute to your success on the team.
4. How would your college friends describe your helping style?
Please give an example to illustrate this.
5. Discuss your own career goals.
6. What do you think is the biggest challenge for students in
developing their own career goals?